Sunday, February 6, 2011

Black Cherry Chutney!

Hey guyys!!!
-Yes.. i know... long time no blog! I've been so busy, but now hopefully my schedule will be a 'lil more free. I had a VERY long day yesterday. I went to a competition, which was at a highschool with an unfamiliar campus. When I wasn't competing, I hung out with two of my friends. He took my eraser and threw it on the roof of a building!! my other friend is taller than me so he tried to get it off, even though he wasn't the one who put it up there... hehe. Then the other one threw it up there AGAIN, and i LITERALLY had to CLIMB A TREE to get it off. But other than that, the day was very enjoyable, and I also got a chance to hang out with another close friend, and we had SO much fun. 


BUT, back to the "chunk" of this blogpost. As you may or may not know, I LOVE the nail brand OPI! I alos like Sally Hansen, but I think for the most part, OPI is a tad bit better. Anywhoo, I've been loving wearing dark colors on my nails. I think it gives me more of a sophisticated look, and it elongates my fingers. OPI has the BESTTTTTTTT dark colors EVER!!! ahhhh i don't know how much more I can stress that!! They look BLACK, but in the light you can see undertones reflecting! SO beautiful! This is a quick blog post, so I'm just gonna attach some pictures for ya'll to see and I'm gonna sign off. BYE!

**Sorry these pics aren't the best quality. But do you like the editing from the second picture?

*QUESTION OF THE BLOGPOST: What's your favorite nail polish??

HUGE LOVE AND LOTS OF HUGS!
-Uma 



1 comment: