Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brr! :)

HEY GUYS. I  am SOOOOO tired today. not to mention EMBARRASSED. i went to my neighbor's house and rang the doorbell. She answered with a confused look on her face and I was like "I'm supposed to come babysit tonight, right???" And then she's like ".... Ummm no that's NEXT saturday! I'm so sorry!"
Ugh I feel like a FOOL! HAH


So anywhoo I know i haven't blogged in a WHILEE!! Forgive me?? I've been focusing a lot on Youtube! Like tryna get my videos in better quality and better editing and all that.


A school dance was on Friday. I didn't end up going. But I regret it SO much!! :[ Ahaaa. Ohh Well...


It's been SUPER cold here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!! I'm TRYING to stay watm. I had my portable heater on allllll night. By the morning I was warmed up. But OMG i woke up EARLY. it was weird. BTW i've been LOVING my fluffy, warm slippers from ULTA they're oversized and SUPADUPA comfyy(:


I'll try to do a February Blogspot. But I'll definitely make a Youtube favorites video.


Well ANYWHOO, like i said I've been focusing more on youtube to here's a video I recently made.
.

Make Your Eyelashes Look Longer!


It's in HD!!!! EEEP. HAHA! Love you guys a BUNCHES! I've gotta go to go to bed now... or something. HAHA.

BYE!!!!<3

P.S. Do you want me to do Outfit of the Day Blogposts??? I think I am going to because it'll only take me a few seconds to take the pics and listing what I'm wearing so at least you'll have a blogpost everyday when I don't have time to do a long one.

Question of the Blogpost: How do you deal with winter weather?!

HUGE LOVE AND LOTS OF HUGS!
-Uma
My Boutique: (Follow me??? Make One?! It's FREE !) http://www.boutiques.com/lunr?storefront=&boutique_id=120540
My YouTube Channel: (Subscribe to listen to me blab instead of having to read the blog! It's free!) http://www.youtube.com/user/iwantitallvanity?feature=mhum
My Twitter. Tweet Tweet? (for updates on randomness): http://twitter.com/umamv5

No comments:

Post a Comment