Friday, April 29, 2011

Music, Books, TV, & More!

OMG! I'm totally in loooove with listening to music and reading and watching tv! So I though it would be cool to do this funnn post where I just tell you guys what my favorite song/book is, my favorite shows, actors, and actresses, and blah blah blah! So feel free to leave your responses below!
MUSIC:
Anything By Katy Perry or Bruno Mars. LOL, I just loveeeee their music! <3
S&M Rihanna- YEEAA, its DIRTY. but i lovee the song youu know? like its catchy. :)) hehe
The Lazy Song Bruno Mars- SUCH a cutee video!
On the Floor Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull- uhmm... this song makes me want to get up and DaNcE! LOVE IT!
For the First Time The Script- Holyyy Bejeeezus!!!! THIS SONG IS SOOOO DANGG GOOOOD!
What the Hell Avril Lavigne- ahhh love this song! it's so fun to dance to!
Tonight Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris- Enrique is HOT! which makes it all the better haha! and i know this song is old, but i still love it!
*people doing covers that i LOVE!!!!!!*
NICK PITERA! He's SOOOOOOOO talented! you will be blown away by his covers!!! My favorites: Impossible Cover- Shontelle Teenage Dream Cover- Katy Perry A Whole New World- From Disney's Aladdin He has even been on Ellen! A whole new world really displays his talent! To watch them, just click on the song. Hehe his youtube: goonieman86
MADDI JANE! omg this girl is super young and sings AMAZINGLYYY! dayumm! My favorite song she sang: Price Tag Cover- Jessie J. just click it to watch the video! her youtube: maddijanemusic
CHECK them outt! :)
BOOKS:
I've been reading the Jericho Trilogy by Sharon M Draper. Its reaaally good! :) I also read the Hazelwood High Trilogy by her. SO good/sad!
Uncle Tom's Cabin- Harriet Beecher Stowe-- remember this one from U.S. History!? LOL, well i thought i should read it. it was a big factor of the civil war, about the live of a slave living on a plantation. SO YEAH. FOOL. hahha.
TV SHOWS:
Ya'll know i love degrassi, and gigantic, and law and order svu, and outsourced. but i am ADDICTED to MAKE IT OR BREAK IT!!! holy poopchunk. LOVE that show! so muchh! It seriously just makes me want to like jump around and do a tumbling routine! But... i can't even do a cartwheel without falling on my butttttttttt :( HAHA :)
MOVIES:
ahhhhhmmm, ANYTHING WITH sexyyyy Ryan Reynolds!!! YUMMMYY. and i also like Katherine Heigl. And I'm super happy because i recorded Titanic on my DVR, so when I get better danielle's gonna come over and we are going to watch it! :)
MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS!! (I've linked everythingg, so you can just click the person's name and you'll go to their youtube page!!)
Shane Dawson!! :D
Nigahiga, offffff coursee!
Smosh!!! Ahh, i like, recently started watching them.. but its hILARIOUUS! :)
Michelle Phan! She has the BEST tips and tricks and I always love her makeup looks!
allthatglitters21/elle fowler! love her videos!
Well, i guess thats alllll! Pretty bored at home, haha, being sick. WHATEVER. I HOPE I GET BETTER SOON. lol.
Question of the Blogpost: What are your fav books/songs/shows/movies etc.????
HUGE LOVE AND LOTS OF HUGS!
-Uma
Subscribe My YouTube Channel Where I Post Beauty Videos!!: http://www.youtube.com/user/iwantitallvanity?feature=mhum
Follow Me On Twtter For Some Sweeet Tweets!: http://twitter.com/umamv5
Follow My Boutique To Get To Know My Sense of Stylee!: http://www.boutiques.com/lunrstorefront=&boutique_id=120540

No comments:

Post a Comment