Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fallin' Into the FUNK!

As for the title... yeahh i'm not really sure what im talking about haha :)
I feel so bleehhh! haha :) I really want some french fries right noww! Honestlyyy, i really think McD's fries are deeeelicious! Like honestlyy! Come onnn don't deny it, you love them too :) I have to get some videos up though... i haven't posted a video for almost a monthh! i guess my next video will be my favorites cause i don't even know whatvideo i should do!
requests? btdubbs i also do vlogs! so if you want like a tag or somethin then just let me know! because i AM a rambler. :) I'm just laying in bed right now. and OMJizzle!!! a bookstore i live near is closing down so all their books are on salee! so i got
Copper sun and November Blues (the second book of hte jericho trilogy) by sharon m draper
and also a gossip girl book! Likeee, do you guys read gossip girl? i haven't really started reading it yet. I'm also reading a book bye sarah dessen: the truth about forever. It's good. i found that i REALLY like her books :) they can also be sad thoughhh :(
I've been watching make it or break it.. ahhhh SO GOOD! And Gigantic! and degrassiiii! But idk degrassi is turning into "ehhh" but gigantic is really goooood! and ryan rottman and tony oller are SpIcY! it just makes me goo "dayummmm!" haha just keedin' ;)

Well thats all for nowww!

Question of the Blogpost: Where is the best place to get french fries?!

HUGE LOVE AND LOTS OF HUGS!
-Uma
My Boutique: (Follow me??? Make One?! It's FREE!) http://www.boutiques.com/lunr?storefront=&boutique_id=120540
My YouTube Channel: (Subscribe to listen to me blab instead of having to read the blog! It's free!) http://www.youtube.com/user/iwantitallvanity?feature=mhum
Twitter Tweet Tweet? (for updates on randomness): http://twitter.com/umamv5

No comments:

Post a Comment