Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Nails!


Hey girls!
I'm back with yet another nail design
I absolutely love doing my nails, but I always envision a cute design and it usually turns out to be a glob of polish. Honestly, if I can do this, you can too.
The video:
New Year's Nails!

Base Color: It can be dark or light, but you must have a contrasting color! :)
Sally Hansen- The Deepest of Violets
Contrasting color (color used to write “2012”): If the base color was dark, choose a light color, and vice-versa ß spelling??
LA Colors Art Deco Nail Laquer-White
Chunky polish: Any chunky polish of your choice works!
Wet&Wilds- Sparked
OPI- Mad as a Hattar & Absolutely Alice (from the Alice in Wonderland collection)
Sheer glittery nail polish (sorry it was a random brand! any kind will work!)
Toothpick:
Of course any kind works. this is just what I used to make my French manicure, but it you can free hand it, then go for it!
Topcoat: ANY kind works, but you better use one!! glitter chips VERY easily! It even chips the day that you put it on!
Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail-100 Invisible
I know a lot of people will get creative with the thumb nail, so choose any design! a cool idea could be the NYC ball drop or something! let me know what you guys would do! :)
That’s it! Please follow me on twitter so that I you can tweet me pics of your nail design!! :)

Have an amazing and SAFE New Year! I hope you all have someone to share the moment with!


HUGE LOVE AND LOTS OF HUGS! -Uma Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/iwantitallvanity Twitter: http://twitter.com/umamv5

No comments:

Post a Comment