Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New BLOG!, 2011, YouTube

Okay, so this is SO new to me! But I have always wanted a blog to just talk/discuss life! I still need to figure this out a little bit, but so far, the steps they gave me have gotten me this far! Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can you believe it's 2011?! I can't! 2010 was an okay year, so let me reminisce...:
-Made a youtube channel and starting posting beauty videos (makeuponmyvanity)
P.S. I deleted that channel, so you won't be able to find it :( my new channel is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/iwantitallvanity?feature=mhum Subscribe?


-Made a Boutique! (Make one! It's like your own personal shopper!):
http://www.boutiques.com/lunr?storefront=&boutique_id=120540 Follow me?
whoo hoo! These are SO worth the investment!
-Got my first REAL I-Pod (4th generation)–– any ideas for fun apps? I have pointless ones, but they're fun to pass time with. All the apps I have are free, and my I-Pod isn't jailbroken!

Apps: Skype, Remote, Talking Prez, Chippy Talk Free, Talking Tom, IWallpapersHD, Tap Tap Revenge 4, DoodleBuddy, Glow Paint, Fat my Face free (ha ha ha... its a long story!!), Angry Birds Lite (this is just a demo of the game with the first four levels), photo editor (I don't recommend this app, there's not much you can do on it!! D:), JellyCar (This game is SO HARD!), FingerScan (This is actually pretty cool! But I don't know if it is accurate! :P), Sandwich Maker (For when I'm Hungry!), Word Warp (Addicting!)


-Made New Friends! ––– It means so much to have every single friend that I have!
Friend: A familiar or helpful thing, one who gives support in a time of need
Everyone needs a friend!
-Found some of my favorite shows!––Law&Order: Special Victims Unit (addicting!!), Outsourced (HILARIOUS! Ben Rappaport, anyone?), Sing-Off (SO AMAZING! go to my Favorites on my youtube channel and you can see my favorirte groups! You can even get their songs on Itunes!), Degrassi (New Season coming soon! YAY!)
Can't wait for the next season!
Law&Order: SVU!!
NBC's Outsourced
Yay for teen drama!


-Turned my life around!– So maybe I didn't do a 180 degree turnaround, but I did read some books that you would find in the self-help section! I tried not to get books that were too "God" related. YES, I do believe in God, but since not all people do, I wanted a book that I could share with anyone, and that anyone could relate to!
My FAV: (not done with reading it BTW) Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens- Richard Carlson, Ph.D. (This is a series! So he has Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (Original), Don't Sweat the Small Stuff about Money, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff at Work, etc! PLEASE check him out! These books will change the way you think of life! (In a GOOD way!))


-Started thinking about what I want to do in life! My top picks: Lawyer, Psychologist, Culinary Chef, & Teacher.

Those are pretty much the BIG things! 


Question of the Blogpost: What did you accomplish in 2010? What's your New Year Resolution?
Mine was to be nicer, and to stay optimistic and positive, even in hard/frustrating situations. Oh, and to VOLUNTEER more! A blogpost is DEFINITELY coming up on how teens can volunteer to help their community and environment! I am looking towards a GREAT 2011, and I wish you guys the best of lucky on your 2011!!


XOXO-Uma


P.S.: Just letting you guys know that I uploaded two haul videos yesterday! Please check them out! Thanks! AND filming a WinterTime Skincare Video[POSTED!]! Will do a blogpost on that later! BTW, The video gets CUT OFF at the end. Sorry. *UGH TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!*




HUGE LOVE AND LOTS OF HUGS
-Uma





My Boutique: (Follow me??? Make One?! It's FREE!)

http://www.boutiques.com/lunr?storefront=&boutique_id=120540

My YouTube Channel: (Subscribe to listen to me blab instead of having to read the blog! It's free!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/iwantitallvanity?feature=mhum

No comments:

Post a Comment